Shit, what happened?

Today, I took my Linux box to school to show it off to the Windows geeks,
but when I connected the monitor (which was different then what I had at
home) I had to run Xconfigurator. But it didn't work, so I restored my
backup of my X86Config but now I can't get Abiword working at home. I use
Redhat 7.0, and Abiword 7.12. I get an error about a font problem with
Times New Roman.....

Any ideas??? I had an essay I wanted to type in Linux, but looks like QNX
RtP will get the job this time :-(

Thanks,
Wizard