GNOME talk at CeBIT

Hi,

the organisers of LinuxTag 2001 are having some talks held at CeBIT,
world's largest computer and IT exhibition, which will take place this
summer in Hannover AFAIK. I think it's important that GNOME will be
present there, especially beacuse two talks about KDE are already
scheduled.

The talk would be limited to either 20+5 or 45+10 minutes (talk+Q&A)
and is probably to be held in German, but I'm not sure.

Who'd like to do this? Who knows someone who'd like to do this? I've
done the LinuxTag talk last year, and at the moment I've got no time
to even prepare one for this summer.

If you are interested, mail zendel linuxtag de; do not mail me as I
think this'll have got to happen *fast*, so it's better to contact the
LinuxTag people directly.

Thanks,

mawa
--