gtkhtml bonobo gconf

I have some question about gtkhtml gconf and bonobo

I want to "use/test" the gtkhtml component, and this is the problem:

if i compile gtkhtml --with-bonobo --with-gconf,
a have a message that tell me that i must call gconf_init before...

if i compile gtkhtml --with-bonobo --without-gconf
the html-editor component don't work (segfault) and the ebrowser apparely don't work (but don't crash).

a want to know what are the dependences (how to compile proprely)

i remember bonobo "use/was using" gconf, i don't know exactly.

Thanks.

--
Jean Schurger - Ingénieur Informatique Libre (Open Source Software Engineer)
(+33) 6 61 41 59 20 - jk24 schurger org - jean schurger alcove fr