re: bug-buddy

On 11 Jan 2001 09:05:02 -0800,  wrote:
> ------_=_NextPart_002_01C07BF0.EDBFA060

> From: Shane OConnor - Sun Ireland - Desktop Applications So114533
>       Middleware - Software Engineer <Shane Oconnor ireland sun com>
> To: gnome-list gnome org
> Subject: (no subject)
> Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 03:41:35 -0800
>
> Hi all,
>
> bit of a strange query this (not sure if this is the right list for it)
> but here
> goes - can anyone tell me how bugs logged via BugBuddy are stored. For
> example
> are they simply logged as emails or is there a bug database to which
> they are
> added.

Currently they are stored in the GNOME version of the debian bug
tracker, http://bugs.gnome.org/  There's a change under way to move from
the debian bug tracker to bugzilla, but I'm not sure exactly when that
will be finished.  If you're looking for bugs to fix, bugs.gnome.org has
PLENTY.  Even confirming that some of those bugs do/don't exist would be
a huge help.  Later,

    Greg