Re: gnome-pilot fails to contact Palm

Toralf Lund wrote:

> pilot-xfer gives pretty much the same result, it says
>    Please press the HotSync button now...
> and that's it. (I do press the HotSync button, of course.)

Well, assuming that the cradle is working and that you're passing the
right device name to pilot-xfer (-p option), I'd guess that your serial
port isn't working correctly.  If it's not on a common IRQ and I/O
address, have you set it up with setserial?
--
= Warren Young -- Maintainer of the Palm OS Programmer's FAQ at:
=     http://www.cyberport.com/~tangent/palm/faq/