Re: HIgh Priority Help!!!!

Try StarOffice if you can download it and your machine has at least 64MB
RAM. It has a spreadsheet that is very similar to MS Excel. I would only use
gnuplot for untilites, not for projects that other people will have to look
at. Gnuplot's output is not "pretty".

Tony
--
Anthony E. Greene <agreene pobox com> <http://www.pobox.com/~agreene/>
PGP Key: 0x6C94239D/7B3D BD7D 7D91 1B44 BA26  C484 A42A 60DD 6C94 239D