Re: Red Carpet 0.9 beta

What I don't understand is wht, when I select to update the xmms stuff (xmms
gnome desktop, mod file support, devel esound driver and mp3 layer) it wants
to uninstall gdancer (ok maybe gdancer requires the version of xmms I am
upgrading) ImageMagick-Magick++, pspell and pspell-devel....  that makes
absolutley no sense, and since it doesn't tell me the reasons I can't do
anything else about it.

--

Christopher R Moewes-Bystrom
Front-End Engineer