Re: GnomeICU history

I haven't used GnomeICU since about 2 months ago, and since then there has
been a newer release. About the history.. this was a known "problem" which
some people were having. I never experienced and of this, so I can't
comment. Are you sure there is history to read?

About the sounds, in your Gnomesounds (in your Gnome Config screen) you can
specify the sounds for it.