More Red Carpet and other probs...

Red Carpet is downloading packages that I already have installed! Also, Red
Carpet can't install the rpms I download because it says that it has to
remove gal-0.5_helix.rpm or something very similar to that which Red Carpet
requires???? I think that Red Carpet needs a lot of work done. Also, I have
to keep using the pause/resume button because after a certain percentage of
completion, their will be no activity until I press pause.

Anyways, I left Red Carpet on last night to update everything and nothing
got updated (that I can tell) but somethings got removed and now I have a
very unstable system!

MwWizard