Re: Need to Fill in Missing ML Postings

Karl Eichwalder <keichwa gmx net> writes:

> John Bacalle <john unixen org> writes:
>
> > You're a beautiful human being, but you already knew that. =) Thank you
> > for the heads-up, I had missed it.
>
> Please, report the success status once done.  I'm not sure whether these
> files are 100% mbox compatible, though.  mutt might be able to work
> around the problems.

What do you think is the problem with the files?

mbox isn't a particularly complicated format, and I spent some time
fiddling with them to get them right when I set up the archiving,
so they _should_ be right. (That doesn't mean that they _are_ right.)

[ Actually, the generation of these files is mostly done by mhonarc ]

Regards,
                                        Owen