Re: Need to Fill in Missing ML Postings

Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> writes:

> [ Actually, the generation of these files is mostly done by mhonarc ]

This sounds good.  Thank you for the work you spent on this issue.

Some time ago I tried to "load" a mailman archive file (_not_ from the
gnome mailinglist archive); I failed.  It was needed to tweak it first.

Of course, it's good news that you were aware of the hassle and that you
did resolve the problem in advance.

--
work : ke suse de                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,