Re: Sound configuration problems

   Just wanted to say that my sound issue has been solved.  Thanks for the
help, I can't believe I didn't even think to check the bios!  While I'm
writing, are there any good support sites to put me through learning Gnome?
I'm currently looking between www.gnome.org and the book Mastering Gnome that
I bought recently.  I'm currently using KMail, are there other mail programs
that anyone would recommend me looking into?  Thanks again!

Patrick