(no subject)

Hello,

On installation I have told Red Hat 7.0 that I wanted my TNT2 video card to
operate on 1024 x 768 px. But it seems it only does 800 x 600 while making
windows too large for the screen. I have a hard time pushing buttons when I
cannot drag a window, so I would like to change settings. But where?

I have traversed thru all possible settings, but couldn't find any that deal
with video card or monitor settings. I think that SUXX! How is it possible,
with all that open source involvement? Yes I know, I can go write it myself.
But I have other priorities, so I will get back behind my winblows and suck
on that...

if you can help out, tnx a lot!

Maurice