Question about Nautilus

Is it possible to log into ftp sites with a particular username and
password
using Nautilus. I can log into anonymouse ftp sites just fine. But I'd
like to
log in with my username and password so that I can quickly and easily
transfer
files back and forth.

On windows using explorer, I can type ftp://loban ftp scooby doo, and a
dialog
box pops up asking my password.

Of course, I could use a standalone ftp program (like gftp or ncftp),
which I
am doing now, but using Nautilus would be nicer for me and my relatives.

If this question is better suited on another mailing list (does Nautilus
have it's
own?), please direct me to it. Thanks

Loban

|   Loban Amaan Rahman  <-- anagram of -->  Aha! An Abnormal Man!   |
|  loban earthling net, loban ugcs caltech edu,  http://i.am/loban  |