ximain sucks?

{ryan}-{cpe-24-221-171-149}-{~}-$ sudo rpm -Uvh gdm-2.2.3.2-1.i386.rpm
Preparing...                ###########################################
[100%]
package gdm-2.2.2.1-ximian.8 (which is newer than gdm-2.2.3.2-1) is
already installed
{ryan}-{cpe-24-221-171-149}-{~}-$ rpm -q gdm
gdm-2.2.2.1-ximian.8
{ryan}-{cpe-24-221-171-149}-{~}-$ what the fuck?
bash: what: command not found

So is 2.2.3.2-1 really newer than 2.2.2.1???

--
Regards,
-ryan

The three great virtues of programming are laziness, impatience,
and hubris, but bigotry makes the open-source world go round.