Re: Evolution and Procmail- can they work together?

> On 13 Aug 2001 15:00:35 -0500, Jamin Philip Gray wrote:
> >
> > > Because it's important to have a good integrated filtering solution
> > > rather than a half-assed hacked up fork()/exec() of procmail. Not to
> > > mention, can we really be able to expect the average computer user to
> > > `man procmail` to write some simple filtering rules? No.
> >
> > Agreed.  But can Evolution's filtering system do everything procmail
> > can, or at least most?  For example, I've been trying to figure out
> > how to do the following:
> >
> > :0
> > *^From:.*(someone somewhere\ com|another address\ com|etc etc\ com)
> > /var/mail/jamin
> > :0:
> > junk
>
> Criteria:
> [Regex Match] [Message Header] [^From:.*(someone...)]
>
> Action:
> [Move to Folder] [junk]
>
> Or at least I think that should work...

Won't that move the mails from my trusted addresses to junk?  I want
the opposite..If it matches move to inbox, ELSE move to junk.  It's
quite easy in procmail...I just am not familiar with Evo's handlers.

name:    Jamin Philip Gray
email:   jgray writeme com
icq:     1361499
jabber:  jamin jabber com
web:     http://DoLinux.dyn.dhs.org

Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.

--Robert Browning