Re: move window to another workspace?

Yes I know but when the app under the viewport (VP) appears the window
manager immediately jumps to that app and VP.  I don't want this.  With
workspaces (WS) I can start an app but the window manager won't
automatically jump to that app.  So really for me WS are better but it's
missing the functionality to move apps with the deskguide.