Re: Linux hangs... (where's "blank")

<quote who="Mart van de Wege">

> > I've also had problems with lockups, which I have *felt* were screensaver
> > related.
>
> Me Too!
>
> In all seriousness, I have been having weird lockups lately as well.
>
> For the record:
> kernel 2.2.19 with APM enabled
> X 4.02
> Gnome 1.4
> and whatever is in Debian unstable at the moment

Right, lockups here too - I assumed xscreensaver, but hadn't had time to
look into it.

Debian unstable, gnome 1.4 beta1 from Ximian and Debian, X4, yada.

Looks like there are a few similarities here -> anyone else?

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net --------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

                  ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.