Re: GnomeICU first time with non-default server.
- From: Manuel Clos <llanero jazzfree com>
- To: Sergei Organov <osv javad ru>
- Cc: gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GnomeICU first time with non-default server.
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 20:57:21 +0200
Sergei Organov wrote:
I have trouble running gnomeicu on Debian Linux first time. As I'm behind
firewall, I need to specify different server/port for gnomeicu, but the only
way to do it that I've found in manual is through gnomeicu menu. However, I
can't get the menu as gnomeicu just stays waiting for responce from server on
startup and doesn't go further :-( So it seems that to change server/port I
need to run gnomeicu and to run gnomeicu I need to change server/port...
How do I solve this?
Deconfigure your default route, if gnomeicu can reach the server in a
couple of minutes, it will stop trying and will accept your input.
Also, you can edit your ~/.gnome/GnomeICU configuration file, search for
and change it to false. This will prevent the initial connect.
Hope this helps.
llanero jazzfree com
* Si no puedes hacerlo bien, hazlo bonito (Bill Gates)
] [Thread Prev