GnomeICU first time with non-default server.

I have trouble running gnomeicu on Debian Linux first time. As I'm behind
firewall, I need to specify different server/port for gnomeicu, but the only
way to do it that I've found in manual is through gnomeicu menu. However, I
can't get the menu as gnomeicu just stays waiting for responce from server on
startup and doesn't go further :-( So it seems that to change server/port I
need to run gnomeicu and to run gnomeicu I need to change server/port...

How do I solve this?

Thanks in advance,
Sergei Organov.