Re: multiple proper menus on the panel

On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 07:13:14AM +0500, Ben FrantzDale wrote:
> > Can anyone enlighten me on this?
>
> You can add your favorates menu to the panel... there doesn't appear to
> be functionality for adding a general menu to the panel, though... I'd
> try using a favorates menue (that's what I do).

Yes you can do this.  Just DnD a directory onto the panel and it's used as a
menu.  Also if you add any menu from the create menu "submenu", even though
there are only 3 types listed, you can always change the directory they read
from byt right clicking on the menu, choosing the "Normal menu" radio button
and then putting the directory of the menu in the file entry box at the
bottom of the properties dialog.

George