Re: Presentation software

On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 03:10:01PM +0000, Telsa Gwynne wrote:
: The other trick I've seen is to do it in HTML, and use Netscape
: fullscreen and a javascript trick to mean that you just click for
: the next and previous slides.

I've done this many times in the past for presentations.  I'm not a big
fan of using presentation software.  I never thought to use the
javascript trick before, that's interesting.  I always provided
'Previous' and 'Next' links in the bottom left and right hand corners of
the screen respectively.

HTML presentations have worked well for me in the past.

David
   David B. Buckingham                              University of Louisville
   buck linuxfan com                                 Speed Scientific School
   http://slug.louisville.edu/~dbbuck01/   S+LUG - Student Linux Users Group
   GPG Key fingerprint = CD96 3D52 52DB 6268 C2AA  BEE9 C33F EB74 DDD7 EE4D