Mail stuff - the last words...

Hi,
    thanx again and ever for all the messages I've received... :)) Really
kind! As this is totally off-topic, this is the last message I'll send about
this, don't worry. But I've received so many messages about the last
question that I got a little bit confused...
    I use RedHat 6.2on a single computer, at home; no network, only a
dial-up connection to the Internet... I have two mail accounts, one private
(mano@hey.to) and one that I use for the mailing list (mano@ciaoweb.it),
plus one for the university (rizla@dei.unipd.it). I really need to keep them
separated. I configured fetchmail to fetch all of them, and it does it. Then
I read them with Netscape, configured to use a 'movemail' server, whatever
it is... and it works. So, for the reception of my mail, all is ok! :)))
    The problem (not a real one) is to send... I'd like to be able to send
my messages with the 'From:' field configured from time to time on the
different addresses I have; I need this to be accepted on the mailing lists,
for examples - if I send a message with a wrong address in that field, it
won't be accepted... in Netscape I can configure only one address, and I was
wondering wether there is a method (with sendmail?) to do such a thing...
For now, I think I'll use Netscape for my private mails, and Balsa or Pine
for the mailing list stuff - I don't need HTML for this, and I'll still
receive a copy of my message from the lists, to browse in Netscape...
    It should work, but... it's not so comfortable; I was only asking myself
if there is a more 'elegant' and simple way...
    Thanx again,
        Mano :))