Re: Evolution and bonobo

I once had a similiar problem with a tarball. I don't know if the problem
you're having will have the same solution or not, but the problem I
encountered was a result of the package maintainer not properly tar-ing
the tarball. All I had to do was remove the config.cache file. Try it, it
might work...