Re: Evolution and bonobo

On Tue, 16 May 2000 18:34:11 -0400 (EDT), Billie H. Cleek said:

checking for ber_get_tag in -llber... no
configure: warning: no ldap support present
checking for GnomePrint libraries >= 0.13... found
checking for Bonobo >= 0.10... configure: error: Bonobo 0.10 is required
to compile Evolution

This is after i did a make install of bonobo, i removed the config.cache
file, but Evolution still says Bonobo isnt there, when do you rm
config.cache? which package? bonobo? evolution? after make or before make
install?

Uisng RH6.1/helix gnome/bonobo-0.13