Re: Mail client anyone?

> Hi,
>     finally, I've managed to (almost) complete the migration from windows to
> LINUX, about my Internet connections... I've easily found a browser, a FTP
> client, a download manager, even a napster client... the only missing thing
> (and it's NOT fish and chips, to tell the truth! ;) is a mail client that
> suits my needs...
>     Alas! I'm searching for one that manages multiple mail accounts, and
> HTML-formatted messages... Netscape accepts only one account, while Balsa

Fetchmail can be configured to handle multiple pop, imap etc mail
accounts and deliver it to your local mail box.  I have three pop
accounts that fetchmail gets the mail from and delivers to my local
Linux mail box.  I can now use Netscape, Exmh, pine, mutt or any
other mail program any time I want to read all this mail.  I
also have sendmail setup to deliver mail and change the reply and
from address to point to the pop account of my choice.

Search freshmeat for the "install-sendmail" program.  It will ask
you a few questions and then configure your sendmail and fetchmail
for you.

This is the way mail should be handled, let the computer do all the
work:-)

--
George Farris - VE7FRG
George@gmsys.com