Re: Mail client anyone?

George Farris <george@gmsys.com> writes:

> I also have sendmail setup to deliver mail and change the reply and
> from address to point to the pop account of my choice.

Do you also have sendmail set up so you can send mail from multiple
addresses, such as work and home addresses?  That would be very cool,
but I can't think of a way offhand to say which email you want it
from.

Me, I use Gnus with posting styles to accomplish this based on the
group I'm responding too, but Gnus isn't exactly gnome-compliant.

179 days, 19 hours, 6 minutes, 13 seconds till we run away.
Message will arrive in the mail.  Destroy, before the FBI sees it.