Mail client anyone?

Hi,
    finally, I've managed to (almost) complete the migration from windows to
LINUX, about my Internet connections... I've easily found a browser, a FTP
client, a download manager, even a napster client... the only missing thing
(and it's NOT fish and chips, to tell the truth! ;) is a mail client that
suits my needs...
    Alas! I'm searching for one that manages multiple mail accounts, and
HTML-formatted messages... Netscape accepts only one account, while Balsa
only plain text... does someone know a (Gnome compliant, possibly) mail app
that does all this stuff? :)
    I know I'm uncovering a Pandora vase... and maybe in this list no one is
interested in reading another ton of emails about it... ;) for this reason,
maybe it's better if anyone so kind to answer me would write directly to me
at mano@ciaoweb.it... thank you very much in advance! Really, you'd make me
happy... I'm simply trying to quit windows... and for a new (but proud! :)
linux user it's not all that easy, after all...
    Thanks again,
        Mano :))