SCO UNIX install

I'm new to Gnome and am about to install SCO UNIX at home on a small
two-computer network, just to learn more about the OS. I have searched the
list archives for any postings on SCO installs of Gnome and come up
empty-handed. I'm sure others more knowlegable than I have been down this
road before and I was wondering if one of you can point me towards some
documentation on "do's and don'ts"--avoidable pitfalls, etc.

Are there steps I can take during the installation of the OS that will make
the installation of Gnome go more smoothly?

What errors should I watch for during Gnome assembly and installation and
what steps should I take to correct them>

Thanks, in advance, for your help.

Don

winmail.dat