RE: how to stop Gnome from reloading apps?

folks,

I personally do not agree with Rizzo here, i think that the auto loadup of the
programs previously not closed is a nifty feature and there is no reason to
drop it, however that is not the case of everybody and since this is not the
case with Micro$oft , where one has to live with what Micro$oft thinks is
accpetable. If the feaure to turn this off doesn't exist then i second Rizzo to
give the users an option to turn this off on the fly.

Later,