Re: desktop resolution

The thing is, this applet only works AFTER you have configured X to have
multiple resolutions, its usless for someone who hasn't setup their X server
this way.

What should be an important note is that this is really a distribution
issue, since their main goal is support, how else do you support your user
base than making easy guides to do something as changing their resolution?
I think the redhat manual does cover this topic, and i know that their
online knowledge has this covered... so this guy may need to actually read
docs from his distrubition, not just general how-tos.

Leland Elie