Re: Helix Gnome?

> Can anyone (Havoc) give a good explaination as to what's going on
> with Helix gnome?
>
> Its seems to me Miguel forked his own project.

The Gnome project has not been "forked."  Helix Code is a company that
is providing services, support, and is doing numerous improvements for
Gnome.  The code they're writing is in Gnome CVS, they're not forking
it into a separate branch.  The Helix Desktop the Gnome desktop with
their customizations, packaging, installer, and updater.

Jamin Philip Gray
jgray@writeme.com
http://DoLinux.org/jamin/

If you're going to walk on thin ice you may as well dance.