making the startup wait

If I have some programs that I put into the startup from "Startup
Programs" is there a way to tell gnome-session to _wait_ until one of them
is finished before proceeding? I need to have gnome-session wait until
ssh-add is done before it starts opening all my terminal windows to remote
machines - otherwise the ssh key isn't there and the connections don't get
completed.

Thanks,

	- A

--
Intel's position is OS-agnostic, really. - Jon Bork, Intel Broadband Services