Re: Helix Gnome?

No, Miguel has just made a company around GNOME, in much the same way
RedHat or Suse has made a company based upon Linux in general. Helix seems
to among other things, plan to be the distributions GNOME implementation
partner, helping distro's set up a very high quality GNOME implementation.
(Judgeing from their preview release I think they have shown themselves
more than able :)

Christian Schaller