Installing Helix GNOME from local media - problem

Hi,

I've downloaded the contents of the Mandrake distribution of Helix
GNOME, but after firing up the installer and choosing "local media" as
the source of instalation I cannot proceed to the next step - the "Next"
button is inactive. What can be wrong? I used WebDownloader for X (nt)
to get the files, so my directory should be a pretty faithful mirror of
the original one, and I chose it in the "browse" field... I'm puzzled.
Any help appreciated.

TIA,

--
Grzegorz Staniak <gstaniak@zagiel.pl>