Re: Installing Helix GNOME from local media - problem

Read the FAQ on the HelixCode site.  It explains it there.  I was in the
same situation.  Actually it didn't work for me I guess because I didn't d/l
every package.  I just wound up doing  "rpm -Uvh " for every package,
satisfing the dependencies as I went along.  Eventually I got it installed
and it worked fine.

Michael