Re: Trash Can in Naughtilus?

Don, I agree with all of your ideas.  It seems reasonable to
have some whacky and entertaining options that are associated
with particular themes and which can be reverted to some
familiar and intuitive default.

I'm sure we can come up with some very entertaining alternatives
that have some of the same appeal as the Grouch and his song.
It would be very cool if we could get some pop-culture references
that we could use.  Perhaps if we go to the sources for some of
the more entertaining pop culture material (Far Side, Simpsons,
Dilbert and so on) someone would give us open rights to some
specific images and related sound clips).

Here a random idea:

	Have a Wolf theme.  The trash can become a wolf den.
	Drop something on the den, a bone drops down, wolves
	howl, one runs out, grabs the bone, runs back in,
	and then you hear a bunch of munching noises and maybe
	a belch.  Then, if you undelete, a wolf runs out, growls,
	coughs up a bone and slinks back into the den looking
	resentful.

Anyhow, thanks for the good thoughts,
	Miles