Re: gnome-core / gnome-applets 1.1.5 "Intimidating Rainbow" released

Speaking of problems with Gnome menus, here another:

Repro:  Put a Panel on the right edge of your screen and then
	right-mouseclick toward the right edge of the Panel.

Result:	The arrows pointing to submenus are on the right edge of
	menu, even though when you select a submenu it is
	displayed on the left.

Expect:	Arrows pointing to submenus should always be rendered on
	the edge of the panel when the submenus will be displayed.