Re: Re[2]: gtkhtml

On Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:17:32 -0300, Jose Romildo Malaquias said:

>  Good mail clients would have a command to reply to the list instead
>  of to the sender without relying on the "Reply To" field (which
>  should not be the list address, but the sender). For example, with
>  mutt you mention which lists you subscribe in the configuration file
>  and you have the choice of replying to the sender (R) or replying to
>  the
>  list (L).
>
>  I did not look at your mail client program yet, but I think you should
>  consider adding this feature to it.

Just did, thanks for the suggestion!

If any of you use CSCMail, the reply to list feature is in the CVS tree
now...

-CZ
Steve Kordik					      stevek@voila.net
System Administrator				      Tel 212.332.5045
VOILA - France Telecom North America		      Fax 212.332.2362
1270 Avenue of the Americas			New York, NY 10020 USA
Customized Search Engines for your web site at: http://voilasearch.com