Re: Some problems with Helix Gnome

>I installed Helix Gnome from the CD into my RH 6.0 system.  All went
>well, but there are some problems with other things not working like
>GnoRPM (caused by an incorrect ver of XML) also the Help files for Gnome

I never use GnoRPM, just plain rpm. But the Help files work.

>don't work (same reason) So my question is:  Should I upgrade to RH
>6.2?  If I do will I have problems with the currently installed Helix
>Gnome?

You should not have problems, I had not. Have you checked that the libxml is
correct? The reason I upgrade by hand is cos I see what is exactly failing
and correct the problem on the fly.

>So is it time to upgrade?

I will someday, but first I have to give another try to the RH upgrader (the
stupid says that my NTFS partition is not an ext2 and dies), or upgrade by
hand. Up today I had no problems, so I will keep using 6.0 in one of the
machines until I have time. You decide. :]

GSR