Re: conflict? gnome updater vs. RH up2date

On 15 Jul 2000, Jacob Berkman wrote:

> head -n 1 /usr/sbin/up2date shows:
>
> #!/usr/bin/python -u

Thank you.

Actually, I have the latest python installed, but it installs to
/usr/local/bin, quickly solved with a link.  Now, up2date runs, but can't
find a gtk module.  I, also, have the latest gtk.

I fear that the system, RH6.1, is slowly coming apart.  :(

                            - Martin J. Brown, Jr. -
                            - mjbjr@beaudesign.com -

 NEW!!  PGP Public Key ID: 0xCED9BD8A  Key Server: http://www.keyserver.net/en/