tcp and orbit

Ok...I have looked in the archieve to see if I could find where someone
explained this to me before, however I think they emailed me directly.  Anyway, how do I
get rid of all theses open tcp ports??? I know it is something to do with orbit
and using unix socks but can't quite remember...and what is raw?? and icmp???

Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State

tcp        0      0 *:1161                  *:*                     LISTEN

tcp        0      0 *:1160                  *:*                     LISTEN

tcp        0      0 *:1159                  *:*                     LISTEN

tcp        0      0 *:1158                  *:*                     LISTEN

tcp        0      0 *:1157                  *:*                     LISTEN

tcp        0      0 *:1153                  *:*                     LISTEN

tcp        0      0 *:1149                  *:*                     LISTEN

raw        0      0 *:icmp                  *:*                     7

raw        0      0 *:tcp                   *:*                     7

--
Rob Smith
robsmith@hfx.eastlink.ca

Artificial Intelligence stands no