Re: Fwd: Draft of Proposal for the GNOME Foundation.

Miguel de Icaza <miguel@helixcode.com> writes:
> I am whining because I was not aware of it.  The fact that such mail
> arrived to my inbox does not mean I approved of it (for instance, I
> have just returned from London and had 10 megabytes of mail waiting
> for me).

I'm sorry we do not stop all progress to wait on your schedule. But,
now you know about it, so, put in your input and we'll see what people
decide.

> I am sorry for spoiling your private list.

You haven't spoiled it, because I am moderating the subscriptions
until we get a group decision to open the list. This continues the
status quo until such time as a decision is made. Since I have to make
a decision in the short term, I'm going with the status quo decision,
which seems most reasonable.

If you want to change the decision, then stop flaming me and make a
reasonable argument and get other people to agree with you.

Havoc