Re: Fwd: Draft of Proposal for the GNOME Foundation.

Please note that while we certainly will eventually want to solicit
input from the entire GNOME community, foundation-list is a list for
discussion of the proposal among the 400 or so GNOME developers and
core contributors (the majority having absolutely nothing to do with
companies.).

We'd appreciate if you don't attempt to join if you aren't in this
group. (Certainly Havoc would, since he is the guy who needs to
process subscription requests.)

Thanks,
                                        Owen