Re: Helix question

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Shears" <gshears@home.com>
To: <gnome-list@gnome.org>
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2000 5:53 PM
Subject: Re: Helix question

> I can't help you with the single click on the desktop. I created a
menu panel
> across the top (which is back where it should be, now, thanks to
James Cape)
> and placed the icons I want there. They each launch with a single
click.
> As for CTRL-arrow (I'm talking only about right and left) they won't
do
> anything unless you have more that one workspace configured. Then
they will
> move to the next and previous respectively.
(gnome-control-center->window-
> manager->workspaces)Oh, and Sawmill is now Sawfish. Some trademark
thing, I
> think.

Hmm..Ok. Fun! :-( There's GOT to be a way to reconfigure that, though,
right? I mean, even in KDE you can reconfigure the keymaps, etc to do
special stuff! :-( BTW, thanks for the "heads-up" on SawFish....
*sigh*

Now all I have to do is get my personal linux box RUNNING again...it
keeps dying on FSCK-ing /dev/sdc5, and I don't know why! :-(
    John