Helix question

I'm wondering if you can answer some questions about Helix Gnome? I'm
trying it out on the suggestion of a friend and there are a couple
behaviors I don't like -- having to double-click on a shortcut to
launch it and nothing happens when I hit CTRL+arrow keys. In KDE (my
current WM) I can single-click to launch and CTRL+right arrow takes
me either to the next word to the right or to the end of the line,
depending on what app I'm in.
Can I get those behaviors in Helix Gnome / Sawmill?
	Thanks...
	John