Re: Helix question

I can't help you with the single click on the desktop. I created a menu panel
across the top (which is back where it should be, now, thanks to James Cape)
and placed the icons I want there. They each launch with a single click.
As for CTRL-arrow (I'm talking only about right and left) they won't do
anything unless you have more that one workspace configured. Then they will
move to the next and previous respectively. (gnome-control-center->window-
manager->workspaces)Oh, and Sawmill is now Sawfish. Some trademark thing, I
think.

-gary