Re: menu panel in middle of desktop

Gary Shears wrote:

> It does seem to be Sawfish related. I switched back to Enlightenment and the
> panels are normal. I'll keep experimenting with this to see if I can track down
> exactly when this happens. The funny thing is that everything has been fine for
> two weeks, and it happened out of the blue, with no changes to the system.

Actually, IIRC, the problem lies with Sawfish's "Ignore specified window
positions" option (I don't recall exactly where that is located in the
prefs). Disabling this feature has fixed this problem in other
installations, to the best of my recollection (But I use E exclusively
so I may be mistaken).

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    If the United States Government spent as much on education
    as it did on the military, every student could fail in a
    solid gold desk.