Re: menu panel in middle of desktop

It does seem to be Sawfish related. I switched back to Enlightenment and the
panels are normal. I'll keep experimenting with this to see if I can track down
exactly when this happens. The funny thing is that everything has been fine for
two weeks, and it happened out of the blue, with no changes to the system.