Re: Gnome Sound events

--- Elliot Lee <sopwith@redhat.com> wrote:
*snip*
> Actually, the wav files are handled directly by libesd (which GNOME
> programs use) rather than being run through esdplay before going to
> esd.

Hmmm... That is interesting.  I get no sound from events in gnome and
nothing when I 'play' sound events within the gnome configuration tool.
 However, when I play the .wav files using esdplay everything works
fine. Do I have something configured incorrectly?

Disclaimer:  I am very new to gnome so I still have a limited
understanding.

Thanks,
-Harry

=====
Harry C. Johnson
Software Engineer/Chemist
	- Seems to me its all just Chemistry - Neil Peart.